As we enter the new year, let’s take a closer look at THE BOOK.
Here are several resources to help you read through the Bible this year:
As we begin the year, Pastor Ron will start the year teaching on the Torah. Did you miss a week? Check out the podcast.
Do you want to follow along with the sermon slides and add your own notes? Visit rpc.fm/sunday-sermon or download the app at youversion.com. Once you download the app, use the “more” tab to “view events near me” to find the RockPointe Church sermon notes.
To kick off the Torah series, Marquis Laughlin from Acts of the Word will perform Genesis in both services on Sunday, January 1, 2017.
And as the year progresses, you will want a reading plan to guide you through the Bible in 2017. Here are some resources — choose the one that works for you:
- The one year bible (by Tyndale House Publishers)
- Bible in a year (by tabletalk magazine)
- THE BIBLE in a year (by Skövde Pingst)
- The Bible in a year (by The American Bible Society)
- The Bible in 90 Days (by Bible Gateway/Ted Cooper)
Other Mobile Options: